Monday, February 18, 2008

a couple of bugs in my head...

Paris-Brest-Paris in 2011,
and the Arrowhead 135, probably in 2011 as well. Though maybe sooner on the arrowhead, I am not fixed on a date for that one yet. Still figuring it out. One thing I am doing right now is participating in a drug study for FDA approval for the drug for my HAE, I think for the arrowhead, it will need to be approved. So I can carry it with me for after the race. So that effects when I will do it, as does needing to be strong enough to one do it, and to qualify, I will need to cover 300 miles on the road in 24 hours. I think I can do it fine. Just not sure when. I am thinking some great training rides can come from nebraska brevet. I am thinking of writing to the arrowhead guys and asking if a 600km might sub as a qualifier. we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home