Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the end... such a sweet thing...


what a great day, one of the biggest days ever. Family stuff excluded. Maybe the biggest day ever. They are thinking of not having the Asheville ride anymore, turnout was kind of low, I hope they think that through for a while. I would like to do that ride again, I would maybe like it a little better a little later in the year, but I like to ride in cool temps. I hope maybe some of you guys will think of doing one of these rides, I know you would enjoy it. Most of the riders from Lincoln did the ride in Montanna, I missed that one, because registration was closed by the time I decided to ride. I hope you will check it out, right now it is still all about the 2006 rides, because people can continue to contribute until the end of the year, so they leave the site alone until then. But you can find out about JDRF and the rides, and I do suggest making an earlier decision than I did, though I had a grand time and would do it again in a heart beat. I like to climb because I like to fly, and I willing to pay for it, I do not have to be fast, just willing. I actually have some more pictures on can you believe it, film! I will get those transferred to digital really soon.

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

great pic!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger nicol said...

Way to Go, Regina! Been meaning to tell you that in person for awhile now, but haven't seen ya! Quite an accomplishment in those mountains. :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger monkeygirl said...

Thanks, it was a great trip.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger KimC said...

Congrats on your accomplishment and also for your contribution to a great cause!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home