Tuesday, September 19, 2006

wonder which -itis I have...

I am sure I caught this from Adrian, I just feel bonked out. My bike got home on friday and the lovely spouse put it together for me while I was volunteering at swanson on saturday and It is still on the bike stand. Just no energy to get her down and work out the kinks. Trying to snap out of it, I will get some pics from Asheville up this evening, I was going to last night, but whatever-itis and sinus headache kept me on the couch. So ends the confession(whine), so begins the penitence.(wine, should fix it;))

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

little wine, and a little rest should put you back on your saddle. hope u feel better soon.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

I did a combo of wine (red) rest and good grub. Feel better already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home