Wednesday, August 20, 2008

feeling better now.

well I start my new job on monday and that has me in a pretty good frame of mind I must say, I am really looking forward to it. For the past year I was unhappy at work, the depth of which is pointless to explore any further, and that is the end of that, we will speak of it no more. On to new challenges. I was reading Dougs Blog and said Funner and I thought to myself how much I love the word Funner. it is part of my personal bike slogan painted on the wall inside my head, RIDE A BIKE,ITS FUNNER!
have a great day.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

You know, I like funner too. Where're are you working now? Is it a better bike commute?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger monkeygirl said...

whoa girl let me rave on my new commute. it is so close, in the same business park as time warner so I do not even have to cross a major street to get there thanks to bike bridges, and there is actually some single track cut into the part already off of the rock Island I need to see where that spits me out. I think right next to it. plus now my house is between work and omaha so when I have to go to omaha for a shot it is still ok if I rode my bike. I am really excited about it, currently I only plan to drive just the first day because I do not know my logistics yet. even as far as dress and freshen up stuff. but then bike it all the way, and it will be perfect for the 2009 year of the pugsley training ride.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

hey regina: http://www.opensprints.com/

I haven't forgotten.

Do you have a new email address?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home