Sunday, October 08, 2006

that new bike smell...its just so sweet.




Well, if you were looking for me and Emory on our bikes on saturday, we were busy. We went to Omaha to pick ups his new ride. 2007 Trek 1600. The first one they have sold. I think he is a happy boy for now. It was a beautiful day and it was a good day to ride a bike home, no he did not ride from Omaha, he rode from the Oven, because Steve had to drop off a case of wine and the little fella could not stand it anymore. So we got it out of the car and off he went. With tons of speed. But we did beat him home and I did grab the camera to catch him rolling up.





5 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

Awesome! Hope to see u blazing down the road soon, Emory. :)

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

SWEET RIDE MAN!!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger gravy said...

So... does that mean he doesn't need his "old" bike now?

j/k

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger monkeygirl said...

no not really he is keeping it as his sturdy second, like if he wants to ride somewhere and lock up his bike, we would sort of prefer he take his other bike. But tell us the rest of the story with your bike, did we insite you to go back to scheels and give them hell? Because we really tried.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger gravy said...

Ha. Nope. I don't got it in me to fight for financial fairness. I don't want to ever focus on money as a "need." Sure, I want more money and could probably get more money but in the end, I got other priorities on my mind. I suppose I could have gone off and ranted or pressured the worker guy, and ruined his day, who would have been in a bad mood and passed it on. Instead, I decided fate gave me a knock and it wasn't bad. I'm like a reed in the wind, I'll bend but I won't crack, unlike some bike frames I know.

Chitty Chitty is starting to look Frankensteinish. Hopefully the new der' comes in this week. They could have put a part on Saturday, but I wanted a better part so they had to order it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home