Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the Jamaica trail is so great...

Yep I did get out, thanks for asking Kim. Made me think to comment on it. What a great morning Friday was. I felt like I could have gone really far, just not too fast. Fast was not much in me, but considering how much I have not been riding lately it was still great. I am really happy to have a nice trail on the south side now, the Jamaica, which is much like the mopak, it is nice to have two favorites. I hope they are planning on continuing south with it. If I had had heavier tires I would have blazed my own trail. Got home in time to get ready to go to the game, and though it seemed like they were not really playing to win in the beginning they pulled it out. I am very fond of trick plays, they are fun.

5 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger KimC said...

Jamaica trail is a great addition to the trails system and the north aspect will be completed soon, w/plans to continue south in the future. Glad you got out!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Adrian Olivera said...

How far south does the jamaica go?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger gravy said...

Out to Saltillo, then over a nice scenic bridge and then into a cornfield.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger monkeygirl said...

yea, just south of saltillo, and that last bridge is really pretty you want to ride all the way to the end it is worth it.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Byekin said...

Eventually it will continue south through Beatrice to Maryville KS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home