Wednesday, May 30, 2007

day two...

of the summer commuter challenge and yes I am still having fun, I do not owe anyone any beer. And I am already learning not to kill myself going home in the evening, take your time, have a nice ride, you can hurry in the morning if want or have too, no need to race toward the barn.

This morning I stopped at the the cup (there should be an accent on the second the) and had a delicious overly icing'd cinimuffin, yummy. I am getting used to this riding to work stuff fast.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger cvo said...

I have the same theory on gettin home..

I'll time trial to work. especialy with that wonderfull south wind.

but once it's time to peddle home, it's nice to take a different route, take your time... I almost always grab 24oz of my favorite hydration beverage...

or take the extra long seanic route.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

good for u, regina! That coffee place is also good for lunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home