Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TDN...post one...

Lived to tell the tale again, though on thursday when there were just not too many stops I ended up sagging in. TeamFire were fun to have along, and Emory came out and rode in on Sunday, it was his longest ride to date at 62 miles. I rode home from wilbur grabbed the car to pick up the travel gear. the real end was in syracuse. Indoor camping was merciless in its heat most nights, and the showers were the coldest I have ever taken except in brownsville. But I still liked it. I like going out like that on my bike. More later.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

Looking forward to hearing about your adventure

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger nicol said...

Glad you enjoyed TDN, yet again. :)

From what I have heard, other than the heat and the maniac truck driver on the last day, it was a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home