Sunday, June 03, 2007

that was my biggest week in a while...

After my ride on Saturday to Cortland, I am right at 135 for the week. That is pretty good for me, I have been slacking, but again I am back on the wagon, today is a rest day, the only bike thing I have planned is cleaning up Dewey(thecommuter) from the rain riding last week. I had only ridden in light rain before that was new and fun. 10 miles is not so much when there is a nice shower on either side of it. I know I am lucky we have showers at work.

5 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger VeloCC said...

Wow, someone is putting down the pedal. Good for you:)
We MTB count only the logs and puddles that we cross (and maybe the bruises that we collect)...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger gravy said...

If I showerd at work, I'd have to go to the rec center on campus. That costs money. I chose to stink for free.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

i'm with u, gravy. If they can smell me they're standing too close. :)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Cornbread said...

Do I sense TransIowa in your future Regina?

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger monkeygirl said...

well I am not prepared to commit, but that is after all my super power, sit on my bike and just go, and go, and go. Steve the spouse just started riding and emory the son warned him to be really careful because he could so get in over his head riding with me, because of my super power to just go far, not necessarily super fast, but in an acceptable amount of time, I am going to break 7 hrs on a century this year. my best time last year was 8:15.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home