Tuesday, July 31, 2007

a new plan....

so at my first AA( assholes allthetime ) meeting the counselor was able to help me come up with a new plan based on his query of why should people just except jerks being jerks, why not have some good old honest confrontation and just call'em out for being jerks, how had I crossed the line? Well of course I crossed the line with totally not caring if I broke something, though the way my hips feel this week i would be bumming hard if I had broke one. So we were able to formulate a plan where next time I will just yell at the top my lungs at such an ass. Of course that may be pretty soft, sometimes I am pretty close to drawing my last breath on a bike.

9 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger VeloCC said...

Can I join you AA group? I could teach you some German curse words that you could throw even at non-IPod wearing assholes:)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger pd said...

hahahahahahahahaha...hey, yer cute...wanna have coffee sometime???

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger monkeygirl said...

I thought you were going to come ride bikes with us? What the hell? So I would go have coffee with you but see what a tease you are.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger pd said...

dang, i hate this google/blogger thing...i'll get over it...never recognizes me twice...pain in my aa...ok, ok, so i didn't ride bikes with ya...YET!!! wanna listen ta some muzik instead? we'll be there, baby!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger VeloCC said...

pd, am I invited too for coffee??

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger monkeygirl said...

your always invited to lincoln to ride bikes.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger pd said...

velocc...you KNOW you are on THE list, baby!!! need to coordinate for another lincoln trip soon...we can bust up that tuesday night monkey ranch race...er...ride! i'll hang with ya...i surely will!

can't do it next week (KC for me!) but maybe the following week...

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger VeloCC said...

Oh, so much excitement. Riding with pd:D
I rode with Mr. monkeygirl and sun but how do I ride with you other then cutting you off on your way to work??

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger VeloCC said...

I might have to wait until after the Swanson race to go down to ride with the Lincoln folks...but we should do that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home